Working for AT Home
Dentist/ Dental Therapist Vacancies
At Home Dental are currently looking for dentists and dental therapists to join their teams in both South Devon and Hampshire/Surrey/West Sussex bases.
We offer a very competitive daily rate and first class equipment.
This is an opportunity to give a deeper level of satisfaction to your dental career by offering diversity and a new challenge.
- Do you fancy a couple of days out of the surgery?
- Do you want to make a difference to peoples lives every day you work?
- Does spending a day on a road trip sound appealing?
- Are you a people person?
- Are you highly flexible and can adapt how you treat patients day to day.
- Can you demonstrate a high level of empathy?
- Do you enjoy driving around the lovely English countryside and don’t like getting stuck in city traffic?
- Do you have a good level of organisational skill!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity – please email email@example.com for more information or call our practice on 0808 1694546.
Qualified Dental Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for either a full time or part time qualified dental nurse, to join our expanding Team at @Home Dental Ltd, delivering modern and contemporary patient care to patients in the comfort of their home or Care Home.
Come and join us to work in the community of Devon (based at Totnes) – and be part of our expanding and innovative service – which offers a fully comprehensive surgery like experience. All of our mobile vans are fully equipped with the latest equipment to ensure that we deliver the very best in dental treatment to patients in the comfort of their home.
- Reliable and dedicated
- Caring and enjoy working with the community.
- Enjoy getting out and about in the countryside!
- Eager to learn individually and as part of a team
- Hardworking and have an attention to detail
- Confident with computers and technology
- Hold a clean UK driving license.
We can offer you…
- A superb salary structure – between £21 – £23k per annum (pro rata)
- An experienced, welcoming and loyal team.
- Funded CPD
- Flexible working hours between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
- Fully funded GDC registration, indemnity cover and DBS check
- Career Development
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Full or part time position and career for the right candidate
- Fully computerised using Dentally software and IPAD technology.
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation then we want to hear from you today!
To apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details – closing date for applications 30th April 2021.