Dental Nurse & Administrator
Are you a Dental Nurse with administration experience looking for a change of scenery? Would you enjoy working in the local community and travelling to different places? Then this opportunity may be for you!
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a qualified Dental Nurse/administrator to join us, delivering the highest standards of dental care to patients in the comfort of their own home or within a Care Home.
At Home Dental Ltd are a new and innovative service which offers a fully comprehensive surgery-like experience in the comfort of patients’ homes, this is achieved using our fully equipped vans, allowing dental treatment to hit the road and be provided remotely without the need for a physical practice space, all we need is a space for our team to set up.
Your time will be split between being on the road and at our Portsmouth base assisting our Patient Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities:
Your main duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Driving and stocking the company van
- Route mapping
- Supporting clinicians with treatment and administration at each appointment
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude as a member of the At Home Dental Ltd team
- Fully funded Indemnity cover
- Company pension
- Opportunity to claim back GDC registration fees
- Access to Agilio training platform
- Uniform provided
- Access to Dentally software
You must be a qualified Dental Nurse and be registered with the GDC. This post is subject to enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service, and you must hold a clean UK driving license.